Prague, full-time, +2 years of experience
About the company
Let Me Inn is a premium short term rental management company that takes the hassle out of hosting for short term rental hosts . We help apartment owners capture extra revenue without any of the hassle involved with short term letting.
We pride ourselves in offering outstanding guest experience, and work hard on blurring the lines between a hotel and short term rentals. We wont rest until every one of our guest’s leave feeling like they had a better stay than any hotel could offer.
We started in 2015 and have grown rapidly ever since. We secured seed investment from a VC and currently manage 100+ apartments in Budapest, now expanding to Prague and planning to take our experience in hospitality and higher yield generation to other countries in the region, with your help!
- Drive our growth, working both on the ground and higher levels, by inspiring and leading our Prague sales team to create revenue by acquiring new clients
- Collaborate with others to ensure our strategies are in line with business objectives, including the Country Manager and the Management team
- Develop, monitor, and test sales strategies and their effectiveness
- Native Czech proficiency
- Minimum of 2 years as a sales executive or key account manager, management experience highly preferred.
- Owning and Managing Lead Process: Conduct research and qualify leads, come up with new channels, and secure appointments
- Expert with the Airbnb host/guest platform
- Expert Written and verbal English Proficiency
- Excellent communicational skills
- Capability of anticipating and adjusting to fast-paced changes in a startup environment.
- Capability of juggling many open projects and tasks at once, prioritizing appropriately and managing to deadlines and targets.
You will join an international, passionate and motivated team and as part of it – you will get the unique chance of driving the growth with your own ideas and creativity, even outside the borders of the Czech Republic!
We offer you a perfect environment for your personal and professional development.
How to apply?
Send us an email to email@example.com with your CV and a brief description of anything you'd like us to know and find relevant.